6 Foot and full head of hair mean nothing when your a Curry

Curryc£l

Incels.Net Novice
Yh I know because I am one. Not indian but curry. So for my fellow currycels and ethinicels i just wanna say Its Over. This culture wasnt meant for us. O.V.E.R

I get that you short bastards are discriminated against but my situation is worse, im 25 virgin. Ive seen 5ft + guys (white/black) get laid while their constantly asking me when am i gonna get a gf.

Moment of silence for us please I wish i had been born a 100 years ago.

I also apologise for posting here where all the blue pill simps are but it seems its the only place I can post in.

FatCel

FatCel

Yeah whites and blacks will always have the advantage when it comes to dating most asian men are incels and most Indians struggle with women foids only want tyrone or chad

Che

Staff
I'm a Northern Arab, I have a white skin and hazel eyes also 186cm (6"1 feet tall), but guess what?

still a incel, it's all about face, not about height or raсe or anything else, a 5"7 Chadpreet Fuqdeep will mog a 6"2 Normie to obivilion

raсe only matter in the women preferences, if she's into chad she will choose white, if she's into Tyrone she'll choose black etc.

FatCel

still a incel, it's all about face, not about height or raсe or anything else, a 5"7 Chadpreet Fuqdeep will mog a 6"2 Normie to obivilion

raсe only matter in the women preferences, if she's into chad she will choose white, if she's into Tyrone she'll choose black etc.
raсe does matter though women prefer whites over Indians if the normie is white than you may get a different result

Che

Staff
raсe does matter though women prefer whites over Indians if the normie is white than you may get a different result
women sure prefer whites over currys, but saying that women will be attracted to a white Normie over a Chadpreet FuqDeep is a pure form of coping boyo