40 year old virgin

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Waking up feeling sick and incel as usual. Thinking about my 40 year old virgin story. One time I was with a girl and she was naked. Then exactly like the 40 year old virgin movie, right before I put my dick in her we both get kicked out of the house. Then like a bad comedy film, she gets busted for drugs the next day and by the time she gets out lost interest in me and found a chad.

Also when she got out she looked horrible and like a dude (not even a good looking dude either) after all the drugs she did. So its like one of those bad adam sandler films where my life is a joke.

That is what I call an autogynephillic relationship, I don't think she ever loved me just loved herself. I think she just liked how much I lusted after her at first. Because when I no longer felt attracted to her she just got cold. Like she was never in love with me, just in love with me being in love with her.

I didn't put this in Real Life Stories because there is actually something I wanted to point out about this. That there may be supernatural things going on (Not talking about bible or jews, talking pagan things maybe hindu things even.) Because that day when I almost got laid, it was like I was on autopilot. Not the usual normal shy self but somehow just smooth as can be. Like autopilot or supernatural or something. And what are the odds right before I put my dick in her and achieve glory, I get cucked. Like it was rigged like I'm in a movie or in the Matrix or something.

Then I got to thinking. Why I'm sent to this hell of never being allowed to know what sex feels like. I got to thinking. That woman is a roamer. A woman I can't control. A woman on the cock carousel. Had I put my semen in her, I would have no power to tell her to take contraceptives the next day. I don't believe in abortion. Just contraceptives is all. I would have told her to take contraceptives because I don't want her to have my kid. But even then she might have disobeyed. Then for all I know my baby is born in jail. On drugs and deformed. So maybe the gods rigged it so she doesn't get laid.

However, she got laid 1 year later anyway. So the gods still allowed her to give birth to a kid. To a mother who is a junkie, who looks like a man, to a father who is an asshole, kid is probably low IQ and/or deformed too. But at least I ain't gotta pay child support.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Have you actually seen the 40 year old virgin movie?
No, likely won't see. I feel suspicious over films with sex-related titles.
It's a good film and it's a film all incels should see as it is a film which shows incels in a good light, rather than the fake news negative opinions of incels.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
It's a good film and it's a film all incels should see as it is a film which shows incels in a good light, rather than the fake news negative opinions of incels.
Sounds like a rarity, maybe I'll check it out sometime.

damzy

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Waking up feeling sick and incel as usual. Thinking about my 40 year old virgin story. One time I was with a girl and she was naked. Then exactly like the 40 year old virgin movie, right before I put my dick in her we both get kicked out of the house. Then like a bad comedy film, she gets busted for drugs the next day and by the time she gets out lost interest in me and found a chad.

she saw your dick size and didnt like

l mean.....it's the most humiliating thing a man can live

and lm totally sorry for you brocel

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
damzy said:
lordoftheincels said:

she saw your dick size and didnt like

l mean.....it's the most humiliating thing a man can live

and lm totally sorry for you brocel
Fake news. She didn't kick me out it was someone else. Thought it was obvious but I guess I have to k.i.s.s (keep it stupid simple.)

Actually it was obvious, I said we both got kicked out of the house. Thanks for your low iq posting I guess?

touchMe

Incels.Net Junior
I will write whatever you want on a flashcard and take a picture of it with my thighs or breasts in the background
- can be written on skin
- can include thigh highs and or a bulge uwu

https://www.fiverr.com/share/YmpDl

Rey_Palpatine

Incels.Net Novice
she must have been wearing fakeup, deceptive as shit, it makes foids look better than they actually do, most foids are ugly as sin, druggies are degenerates mostly