32 never been kissed

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Your struggle.

Everyone knows that posting platitudes only gets you laid, if you do that on r/inceltears. It won't help you on an incel forum.
We here conduct sophisticated debates to refine our lofty ideals. OK?
inb4 cope
Also be warned (verbally) I tend to assume that everyone understands that the nice guy thing is scam and nobody will post what you've posted seriously.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
HollowLifeJR said:
There are some women who hate a chivalrous guy who is nice to them or gives them flowers.
Again, its because its not chad. if chad did it he would get thunderous applause.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
HollowLifeJR said:
There are some women who hate a chivalrous guy who is nice to them or gives them flowers.
It's more and more widely spread because muh patriarchy, muh assuming gender etc.
Also, that's beta behaviour. It used to be the norm when females were brainwashed into being good and kind, but SJWs now encourage them being malicious and despicable "strong and independent, like they naturally are" and every man ever eligible lookswise for dating has to do the muh oppression, i.e. making her kind and good on his own. Even Chad will not have it easy as a nice guy in 2019, females want abusive relationships.
 
Real talk, for a lot of women being 'nice' is the bare minimum, and only acceptable as a selling point if it comes with good looks and/or money. But I guess we've established that.
 

shaunhcrewe

Active Member
BANNED
its easy for women. not being cruel but some fat women get laid just because they women. if they were men. they wouldnt get relationships.
 
shaunhcrewe said:
its easy for women. not being cruel but some fat women get laid just because they women. if they were men. they wouldnt get relationships.
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos. She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
HollowLifeJR said:
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos.
How is 100k/yr related to the story? To emphasize that the guy didn't use her for money, but for something else?
She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
Kek, she was entitled to that tall high-earning abusive BF. Can imagine him mogging her by 2-3 points facewise btw.
 
tremor said:
HollowLifeJR said:
That's very true. A chubby sister of a friend I used to have was totally used and manipulated by some guy from NYC who made 100k/yr. He was a bit tall and gawky, but was a lot taller and thinner than her. He was using her for everything she was worth for 6 mos.
How is 100k/yr related to the story? To emphasize that the guy didn't use her for money, but for something else?
She was really hurt when he dumped her afterwards. She should have seen right through that.
Kek, she was entitled to that tall high-earning abusive BF. Can imagine him mogging her by 2-3 points facewise btw.
At that time, 100k seemed like a lot of money.. particularly so compared to her perceived standard. Also, it seemed as though he might have wanted someone more attractive, partly based on that. I'm guessing that he had those relationships in the past, and wanted to have an easy toy for a time. Also, she may have allowed/offered something(s) that his past higher grades did not. "Man wins" I suppose.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
HollowLifeJR said:
At that time, 100k seemed like a lot of money.. particularly so compared to her perceived standard. Also, it seemed as though he might have wanted someone more attractive, partly based on that. I'm guessing that he had those relationships in the past, and wanted to have an easy toy for a time. Also, she may have allowed/offered something(s) that his past higher grades did not. "Man wins" I suppose.
Seems legit. The better you look, the more you can get away with. Chad can do anything, even though some Stacy might take offence if he doubts she's high-quality.

The only possible loophole to make females treat you better is being scary and intimidating AF, but yet again the uglier you are, the more difficult it is to pull off. Even if you look good enough to do that, which for now still remains realistic, there will be yet another looks threshold to cross before being deemed worthy of an actual relationship, not just better treatment. Clearly, less wild than the threshold for nice guys, but still requiring looks well above the average. Incel can never win.
 

KittyCorpse

New Member
BANNED
Aww you seem like Gods Angel Hey, I'm Jane and I joined this site because I'm really curious in the way y'all think. I would like to make a few friends as well. I'm sure y'all felt different y'alls whole life and I know what that feels like. Im attractive to shy guys and yes I have a fetish for Autistic guys. I know that makes me weird, but i can't help it. Which is why I came on here because even though I'm a girl I can relate with some y'all boys in other areas in your life. What I find is amazing about most shy guys (from experience) is that many of them are such hidden treasures. They have interesting opinions and insights about the world around them. They are sensitive. They value the people they care about and, once they open up, they are willing to share that and let them know. They are slow to open up at first sometimes, but if you are a lucky girl and you can find a way in, over time he will slowly show more and more about himself. It’s a refreshing journey because he always has a small surprise hidden away. I like quiet and mysterious guys.
 
Top