31 yo, serbcel

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Hey my brothers in failure and victims of bullshit and scumbags, God bless you.
I am 31 failed slav-ogrecel with face and look of a child which in combination with autism and height of 6,2 turns me into dumb looking, head and shoulders forward, awkward parody of a man. Jfl at my misery lol.:D
I was always rediculed behind the beck just for being present, for almost saying everything, shut down, shouted at, being called retаrd out of blue (and that will be my next topic), hated by my sister who ruined any social feeling by distancing herself and hers friends from me, hated by my mother which did not allowed me to go outside to play until i was 12 and even that was barely, was laughed mentally abused in school by pupils and certain professor of mathematics in elementary and same and even more humiliating thing happened later in high school :backpill::backpill::backpill::backpill:. Everything i mentioned here is story for itself and here is just in short.
I was lurking on .co for about 2 years finally got the sense and reason for everything and finally found those with whom i share the righteous rage and having actual mutual understanding to the core. I wanted to join but i was careful to not fall into some retаrded braindead nwo agencies ,,terrorist list" so i came here. :noluv: Finally people i can connect with entirely.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
I'm yet to visit a European country in which 6'2 is tall. Maybe Greece or Italy, but definitely not Slav countries.
You kiddin me right? 6,2 is tall here and i dont brag about since jfl what i have to brag? :D:D

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
I'm yet to visit a European country in which 6'2 is tall. Maybe Greece or Italy, but definitely not Slav countries.
You kiddin me right? 6,2 is tall here and i dont brag about since jfl what i have to brag? :D:D
Maybe you pay less attention to zoomers.

I haven't been to South Slav countries, but the height stats for them are worse than for Russia and I don't feel tall here though I am also 6'2.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Total said:
ortharzeal said:

I haven't been to South Slav countries, but the height stats for them are worse than for Russia and I don't feel tall here though I am also 6'2.
Yes i agree, there are many people taller than us but still cant say we are short.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
Total said:

Yes i agree, there are many people taller than us but still cant say we are short.
Fair enough.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
ortharzeal said:
Total said:

We tall