3 Solutions to the Incel Phenomenon

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
In order to solve the incel problem and address the power imbalance in the dating world, we must understand the root causes first.
We know that this is an issue of poor genetics, therefore, eugenics is the only solution.
How this is achieved may vary, it may be government controlled, individually carried out, or result from behavioral changes.
Here I will describe 3 approaches that encourage eugenic effects without the use of sterilization, castration, or any other invasive procedure excluding abortion.

1. Centralized Eugenics

The most effective option is a government enforced eugenics policy that prevents inferior genetics from being passed on through forced abortions.
All parents would need to be tested and approved before being allowed to reproduce.
People that are pregnant and are not approved will be required to abort.
NOTE: This would also solve racism, crime, disease and poverty if you controlled for those variables.
Can't be racist if there's only one race.

2. Decentralized Eugenics

Women are currently performing eugenics in society now that they have been sexually liberated, however, the reason we don't see a great effect is that men value sex over genetic quality, and allow women of lesser quality to reproduce.
If this were to change, however, and men's standards rose to a comparable level as those of women, we wouldn't need centralized eugenics.
However, since this preference is hard-wired in men, this is unlikely.

3. Public Education

While not an effective solution on its own, the education system should teach everyone the scientific theory which is associated with the blackpill, evolutionary psychology/biology, so that people will be dissuaded from reproducing of their own free will knowing that if they do,they are condemning their children to a life of misery and society to suffer for it.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I believe moral character (or susceptibility to sin) is is hard-wired into our DNA as well and it isn't linked in any way to our physical attractiveness. So women/men may be breeding with sociopaths, addicts etc only because they find them physically attractive. If there were a way to force people to pairbond for moral character and have it reinforced through social pressures, divorce rates would go down, and the quality of offspring would improve. Society would be better off.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
I believe moral character (or susceptibility to sin) is is hard-wired into our DNA as well and it isn't linked in any way to our physical attractiveness. So women/men may be breeding with sociopaths, addicts etc only because they find them physically attractive. If there were a way to force people to pairbond for moral character and have it reinforced through social pressures, divorce rates would go down, and the quality of offspring would improve. Society would be better off.
Well, the studies I've seen don't support that view, addictions can be passed on but only if the mother is using while pregnant.
As for other mental disorders, a very small percentage are due to only genetics, most are due to childhood abuse and trauma.
Either way, eugenics can select for good genetics and good families which gets rid of the problem entirely.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Well, the studies I've seen don't support that view, addictions can be passed on but only if the mother is using while pregnant.
As for other mental disorders, a very small percentage are due to only genetics, most are due to childhood abuse and trauma.
Either way, eugenics can select for good genetics and good families which gets rid of the problem entirely.
I believe in the 'sins of the Father'.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
For me I understand I am a subhuman piece of shit I probably would have been better off aborted If we had better technology to prevent people like me from existing or at the very most let let genetic engineering Create a better being out of my piss poor genetics. That would be great.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
For me I understand I am a subhuman piece of shit I probably would have been better off aborted If we had better technology to prevent people like me from existing or at the very most let let genetic engineering Create a better being out of my piss poor genetics. That would be great.
Maybe the government could pitch in for cosmetic surgery for teenagers when it becomes apparent their looks are going to stifle their economic and reproductive opportunities.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
We have the technology but not the will.
The culture opposes eugenics yet everyone is looking for solutions to inequality, racism, lookism, crime, acting like it's some big mystery.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Serpents reign said:
Maybe the government could pitch in for cosmetic surgery for teenagers when it becomes apparent their looks are going to stifle their economic and reproductive opportunities.
No too expensive and ineffective, always better to abort.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Serpents reign said:
My parents were both above-average looking people. My sister was quite good-looking. I am the only ugly person in my family and extended family. I probably would have committed suіcіde in my teens if I knew how the next 30 years would turn out. But how were my parents to know? I think I was cute looking when I was a kid. They would not have wanted to abort me and there were not any red flags that would force the government's hand to intervene.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
lowstatusmale said:
My parents were both above-average looking people. My sister was quite good-looking. I am the only ugly person in my family and extended family. I probably would have committed suіcіde in my teens if I knew how the next 30 years would turn out. But how were my parents to know? I think I was cute looking when I was a kid. They would not have wanted to abort me and there were not any red flags that would force the government's hand to intervene.
I believe you, I can't say for sure why you developed the way you did, it could be any number of factors, the quality of gamete cells can vary somewhat within each individual, and a lot goes into the end result.
For some people, it's random mutation and errors in a process of transcription, for others, it's the age of the mother, or hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiences, or posture related deformities.
The point is, if we were to focus on creating beautiful people, we would learn more about how to improve the odds.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
Serpents reign said:
Or at least Make on attractiveness yeah it's a disability so they can get so they can get some money from the government. Most incels end up wageslave status anyway.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
lowstatusmale said:
Serpents reign said:
Or at least Make on attractiveness yeah it's a disability so they can get so they can get some money from the government. Most incels end up wageslave status anyway.
Classifying it as a disability means it's so severe that surgery isn't going to help lol maybe if it's not too severe there's a case there similar to people with gender dyphoria wanting small simple surgeries