3 Arguments normal people make against incels debunked

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
1.Anyone can get laid- Realistically, just about anyone can get laid. True. Go with an obese whale, another man or very ugly or disfigured/deformed female. 40% of American women are obese or near obese, so it should surprise no one that the bottom 40% of men would have to go with these vile, hideous and ugly creatures. Almost anyone can get laid, but some people are forced to go with obese, black ladies who can barely carry the weight of their own asses let alone wipe it. I noticed that many obese Hispanic ladies (I live in Texas) are attracted to me unfortunately. I will never go with these, vile, ugly, filthy, sickening, hideous , repulsive creatures who can barely walk. I would much rather be a virgin. I could only imagine how badly these animals must smell naked. Furthermore, although Incels could go with obese women or obese black ladies, obese people smell horrible and their anatomy is beyond repulsive.

2. Become rich, like $150,000+. This may be the only thing harder than actually fucking an obese whale-like creature (no offense to whales.) Nowadays the only way to get that kind of money is to become a dentist, experienced lawyer,nurse anthologist or doctor. Most business people with business degrees are cucks for corporations who barely make over 60K(statistically speaking)

3. Go up to them and talk to them. Its not easy going up to random people. What if they say no? Its awkward and embarrassing. You have no idea how random people, let alone random FEMALES will react to you. Its one of the hardest things to do.

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
I'm absolutely right that people irrationally believe most incels just want a "Stacey" and Stacey only. If only they pulled their head out of their asses they'd realize incels just don't want fat ogre women and just want a lookmatch or non-fat, facially ugly woman.... like a lot of Normies for that matter. Myself I only receive "likes" and occasional "hi's" on dating sites from obese whales that are no higher than a 2/10. I'm like a 4/10 rolling rate (5ft10, 174lbs, 18% bodyfat) and after looksmaxxing (lean... sub 15% bodyfat, 164lbs) about a 4.5 > 5/10. I'm not obese and I refuse to date or fuck obese women. I'm not breaking the incel curse by settling for obese women.

Is it so hard for incels to get a non-fat 4/10 to 5/10 girl? Absolutely, because such girls want a chadlite (7/10) and can usually get him via dating apps and daily life. The leftist, anti-incel alt refuse to see this hypergamy, though.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Okcupid always had a Annual Income stat which I found to be offensive. I wass naive at the time and believe in a world of decent people. Now I realize why the annual income stat is there...if you aint got the looks then you need the money.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Okcupid always had a Annual Income stat which I found to be offensive. I wass naive at the time and believe in a world of decent people. Now I realize why the annual income stat is there...if you aint got the looks then you need the money.
Online dating only works for Chads, women and gays. It makes dating harder for slightly Average looking to below average looking men

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Online dating only works for Chads, women and gays. It makes dating harder for slightly Average looking to below average looking men
And just because a female gets no attention from the top tier male Chads (or he pumps and dumps her), doesn't mean she wants anything to do with a non-top tier male. Brutal fact of life.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
MaxCady said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
And just because a female gets no attention from the top tier male Chads (or he pumps and dumps her), doesn't mean she wants anything to do with a non-top tier male. Brutal fact of life.
Yes, unless you have lots of money.