22% of homicide victims are girls

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ElfGirl said:
we need to stop this violence against girls, its just disturbing how killing girls is normalized
and 88% are men - if anything killing girls isnt normalised but killing men is. guess we need to start killing more girls for equality
You again? And we can start with you if that what you want. This wh*res says stupid ѕhit tbh.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
PeñaColada said:
and 88% are men - if anything killing girls isnt normalised but killing men is. guess we need to start killing more girls for equality
You again? And we can start with you if that what you want. This wh*res says stupid ѕhit tbh.
these or those, correction
Don’t even dare to correct me, bitch, i will write whatever way i want, if i want, i will write with my ass too. You are so retаrded, Jesus...

marvin77

marvin77 said:
Quite the opposite, we need an incel dictator to rise up and genocide women. Get that number up to 80%.
plently of submissive christian women that'll call you lord + sex and reproduction. theres lots of places that do kill women. im curious to see how thatd play out though^^
Yeah the Saudis have been oppressing women for years and people actually obey authority there. It's garbage authority, because there's still a ton of terrorism in the region, but nevertheless, it's fun to see women being oppressed.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
marvin77 said:
PeñaColada said:
plently of submissive christian women that'll call you lord + sex and reproduction. theres lots of places that do kill women. im curious to see how thatd play out though^^
Yeah the Saudis have been oppressing women for years and people actually obey authority there. It's garbage authority, because there's still a ton of terrorism in the region, but nevertheless, it's fun to see women being oppressed.
societies where theres only 1 gender in control can turn out to be intresting. in a village (somewhere i forgot lmao) only women cab permantly stay. the women there are more open with themselfs. its mainly rаpe and child molestation victims as its a third world country. in saudi, men seem more open to me too. i think its because humans cling to any power they can
its quite intresting! ^^

note: in the village they "sneak" out with male lovers
Another pseudo "intellectual" woman... The truth is... You are just a dumb one.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
PeñaColada said:
societies where theres only 1 gender in control can turn out to be intresting. in a village (somewhere i forgot lmao) only women cab permantly stay. the women there are more open with themselfs. its mainly rаpe and child molestation victims as its a third world country. in saudi, men seem more open to me too. i think its because humans cling to any power they can
its quite intresting! ^^

im not smart, i just like talking. what about it?
But nobody likes to talk with you, dumb bitch. Why are you a "lesbian?

Odimm

Amiya said:
PeñaColada said:
its quite intresting! ^^

im not smart, i just like talking. what about it?
Pee on me.

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
Amiya said:
I don't like those gay ѕhit, give me this instead, and some beers too.

View attachment 6276
That's a lot of sausages for such a dainty animu girl xD
Fighting against bad and retаrded people it takes a lot of energy from my cute little body. And let's be honest, you want to eat that too xD
I see my lady, get the sausage strength xD I mean who doesn't love a good barbecue.... Apart from vegans

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:
That's a lot of sausages for such a dainty animu girl xD
Fighting against bad and retаrded people it takes a lot of energy from my cute little body. And let's be honest, you want to eat that too xD
I see my lady, get the sausage strength xD I mean who doesn't love a good barbecue.... Apart from vegans
The vegans are literally shaking right now lol

Uncommon

i see girls being killed in video games nowdays, its really scarry that some boy who want to kill me
so, according to you, the fact most characters killed in videogames are male does not count...but the fact some female characters are killed its unaceptable...what a fuсking feminazi are you!

GeraltOfRivia

Sluagh said:
Amiya said:
Don’t be egoist and give me some of that food. I'm hungry xD
Sorry special lady xD Do you like satay chicken with veggies and rice?

View attachment 6276
Gotta be honest , I was literally drooling because of that pic and now I am eating at 01:00 in the morning and getting fat because of your pic, hope you're happy.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:
Sorry special lady xD Do you like satay chicken with veggies and rice?

View attachment 6276
Gotta be honest , I was literally drooling because of that pic and now I am eating at 01:00 in the morning and getting fat because of your pic, hope you're happy.
You are not the only one drooling tho.