22% of homicide victims are girls

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
StoicNihilist said:
Sluagh said:
I recommend the documentary 'a letter to Zachary.'
That documentary killed me inside the first time I seen it.
It's probably one of the most hard hitting documentaries I've ever watched. My sister recommended it but said not to watch alone. Bawled my eyes out.
we should make a live stream with it, everyone could get together to watch it

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
Sluagh said:
StoicNihilist said:
It's probably one of the most hard hitting documentaries I've ever watched. My sister recommended it but said not to watch alone. Bawled my eyes out.
Give me a summary, Sluagh.
crazy mother kills husband, judge free her cause she i no treat, and give her child, she kills child, and kills herself

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:
crazy mother kills husband, judge free her cause she i no treat, and give her child, she kills child, and kills herself
I wanted Sluagh to respond me, because i never saw her commenting something and she seems very motivated today.
But well, is not really surprising, i guess it happened in Cucknada too, right?

Defy

Mentalcel
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:
How fuсking retаrded. That kids death could have been avoided easily.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
True but men are more likely to be the perpetrators of violent crimes than women
And black people commit more crimes in general. Is this really the hill you foids wanna die on? The slippery slope keeps getting slippier if we continue this way

Sluagh

Incels.Net Regular
Sluagh said:
StoicNihilist said:
Bet you could also make a good yt video on your channel about how fucked the legal system is.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
Amiya said:
I wanted Sluagh to respond me, because i never saw her commenting something and she seems very motivated today.
sluagh is cool, prob have a bf

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
Sluagh said:
Bet you could also make a good yt video on your channel about how fucked the legal system is.
yeah, i could talk about how fucked the divorce courts are on the west, its something out of horrors movies

Defy

Mentalcel
Sluagh said:
GameDevCel said:
yeah, i could talk about how fucked the divorce courts are on the west, its something out of horrors movies
I wonder if mtf trannies get reduced sentences like women if they commit crime

Sluagh

Incels.Net Regular
GameDevCel said:
Amiya said:
Sorry I was not fast enough.
Also icing on the cake is..... I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so warning people

( icing on the cake she leaves a photo and her perioded tampon at a guys house who rejected her so she could frame him once she killed herself and the baby)

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
GameDevCel said:
Also icing on the cake is..... I don't know how to do the spoiler thing so warning people

( icing on the cake she leaves a photo and her perioded tampon at a guys house who rejected her so she could frame him once she killed herself and the baby)
66B43C45-2510-4940-BCA0-C25E529B5E09.jpeg

Can I get a motherfucking Clown world. Boyos?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
GameDevCel said:

That sounds bad. Seems like it was a really fucked up case. The girl was some crazy bitch. Sad that people like her exist.

But anyway, you need to learn to be more faster when i'm talking to you, Sluagh.

Sluagh

Incels.Net Regular
Sluagh said:
Amiya said:

That sounds bad. Seems like it was a really fucked up case. The girl was some crazy bitch. Sad that people like her exist.

But anyway, you need to learn to be more faster when i'm talking to you, Sluagh.
Yea she was just a vile cretin who should've been put away for life.

Sorry it's dinner time here and I was focused on food xD

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:

Don’t be egoist and give me some of that food. I'm hungry xD

Sluagh

Incels.Net Regular
Sluagh said:
Amiya said:

Sorry special lady xD Do you like satay chicken with veggies and rice?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:

I don't like those gay ѕhit, give me this instead, and some beers too.

4661f9925411e731cddf19949fb6d413.jpg

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
Sluagh said:
I don't like those gay ѕhit, give me this instead, and some beers too.

View attachment 6276
That's a lot of sausages for such a dainty animu girl xD
Fighting against bad and retаrded people it takes a lot of energy from my cute little body. And let's be honest, you want to eat that too xD