22% of homicide victims are girls

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Sluagh said:
I warn you it's rage fuel and very upsetting.
holy ѕhit, that judge is retаrded, the women killed a guy at cold blood, and give her the kid? wtf
Exactly! They admit there's so much evidence, they know she killed him! But they figure since he was her 'only target' she isn't a danger to society and just let her go no consequence... The poor man and his parents, it only gets worse.
god, the women is mentaly insane, no idea how stupid a judge have to be to thin "oh yeah she only killed a guy with 5 gun shots, she is no danger at all"

Sluagh

Femoid
Sluagh said:
GameDevCel said:
holy ѕhit, that judge is retаrded, the women killed a guy at cold blood, and give her the kid? wtf
Exactly! They admit there's so much evidence, they know she killed him! But they figure since he was her 'only target' she isn't a danger to society and just let her go no consequence... The poor man and his parents, it only gets worse.
god, the women is mentaly insane, no idea how stupid a judge have to be to thin "oh yeah she only killed a guy with 5 gun shots, she is no danger at all"
She fuсking executed him in the head and shot him up the arse, but oh no definitely should be allowed custody of his baby.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Sluagh said:
She fuсking executed him in the head and shot him up the arse, but oh no definitely should be allowed custody of his baby.

baptist

Albeit it does move
Sluagh said:
GameDevCel said:
But he wasn't a Chad. If you are not a Chad, you are literally an unperson in this clown world.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
How does this G.I.R.L have 98 comments already and only joined since Saturday? I guess she/ he has nothing better to do lol.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Mega retаrded thread. Everyday, millions of men are killed because this or that. But guess what? Nobody cares about them because they are men. But 1 woman is killed and everyone lost their ѕhit. Woman can literally kill any guy, put some random excuse, and she will be free in no time.