2 questions ??

JoBuyscars

I love fat girls
I was thinking about the other people on this forum and I have two questions
1. What age do most incels become incels
2. What made you into an incel?

Evenrik22

Incels.Net Junior
I feel like most people become incels at tye age of 17 or 18 as the average age of when people lose their virginity is 17. Another reason for being 17 and still a virgin despite trying to get laid and the age of consent in your country is like 16, then yes 17 it is. I am an incel because i have anxiety and also because all females i know is a definite no way i could communicate with, everyone here are stacy and they all have a boyfriend. Also losing my only friend this school year while in the beginning we were all virgins, he now has a girlfriend and lost his virginity to her and she was also part of the "friend gang/group". This is a sure way i can tell i am an incel or well a mentacel i guess so as i have a strong anxiety but i can talk to people but due to reasons everyone has others to talk to already i can't join in on discussions as i would be a weird person and they all have their backs turned. At a certain point in life it seems like there is no going back once everyone gets to know you are a virgin and a 'loser'.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
1. You are born an incel (ugly subhuman) and become incel (involuntarily celibate) because you have been born an incel
2. Genetic recombination and maybe to an extent cuckoldry/feminism.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont think people are born ugly, they are born with genetic potentials post-puberty. There is a first puberty around 13 (that is why 13 is unlucky number.) Then a second puberty around 18.

If you are incel after 13 no hope. If no woman is nice to you at 15 its over. If incel after 18 (due to second puberty) then a slight sliver of hope but not much due to feminism.

aDoseOfBlack

Incels.Net Junior
I dont think people are born ugly, they are born with genetic potentials post-puberty. There is a first puberty around 13 (that is why 13 is unlucky number.) Then a second puberty around 18.

If you are incel after 13 no hope. If no woman is nice to you at 15 its over. If incel after 18 (due to second puberty) then a slight sliver of hope but not much due to feminism.
I disagree.
Children are taught to abstain, some are told no boyfriend/girlfriend until you are older
Most parents will not allow their 16yo to lay in bed with another 16yo.
Some parents allow relationships but don't allow sleepovers.
male brains develop at different rates between peers, and definitely slower than their female counterparts.
My point is, until a person has had an = opportunity compared to their peers in a group, they cannot be considered incel.
Therefor an incel is truly an incel after the age of 25 for males. as this is when the male brain is fully developed.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Incel is not due to personality, but due to looks. And yes, after 25 is when males enter physical adulthood, Raichu mode. So the 25 thing is correct, but not because of brain.

Blue pill is childhood mentality. Redpill is teenage mentality. Blackpilled is adult and losing the rose-eyed glasses.

So when you get in a debate with blue pillers who are angry about the facts, keep in mind they are just immature children.

Michael15651

Destined Virgin
Once you become 16, that's a solid age in acquiring a grasp understanding of what the future awaits you.

This is of course, determined by circumstances you've experienced throughout your lifetime that may be eligible to match the incel description.