17 and blackpilled, is it that bad

cynicel

So I'm 17 and blackpilled, although im a bit on the fence about it and probably just suicidal, but a lot of it is BECAUSE its like god planned this to be my fate. women never take a second glance at me, i look like a deranged ape, only thing going for me is im 6'2, but i feel like i look like this dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NokskqX2oKc

Since the purpose of humans is to reproduce, theres no reason for me to exist if i cant even find a mate to do that. I'm thinking of getting tinder just to even try if any woman will even give me a chance, but im 17 so i dont know how well that would work, but worth a shot, if its a fail, i may as well just die

also ive never been apart of any forums or anything so i still dont know how this thing works

bluefishermen13

BANNED
cynicel said:
So I'm 17 and blackpilled, although im a bit on the fence about it and probably just suicidal, but a lot of it is BECAUSE its like god planned this to be my fate. women never take a second glance at me, i look like a deranged ape, only thing going for me is im 6'2, but i feel like i look like this dude https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NokskqX2oKc

Since the purpose of humans is to reproduce, theres no reason for me to exist if i cant even find a mate to do that. I'm thinking of getting tinder just to even try if any woman will even give me a chance, but im 17 so i dont know how well that would work, but worth a shot, if its a fail, i may as well just die

also ive never been apart of any forums or anything so i still dont know how this thing works
You are 6´2 and you are complaining ? Impossible, women love tall men.

Whatever problem you have theres a solution.

Undae

You still have much time but you need to try and focus on yourself more imo. I'm 18 which really isn't far off but still I haven't had a GF or even done anything close but I believe there is hope for the younger people to escape incedlem.

Null

I didn't have intercourse until I was 19, stop whining. I didn't have GOOD sex until I was 24.

Lovecraft

BANNED
Dude, no one looks at me unless they want something. It kind of sucks. I probably’ll be in my late thirties drinking wine and not having sex. If you think being an invisible guy is bad, try being an invisible girl. At least you still have a fallback or friends. I’m alone. The truth is, guys are just as bad as those girls you hate. What do you call us again? Femmoids? I wish I was a robot, then maybe I wouldn’t feel so much pain.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
:? im 26 years old living in tradional society village with old people no girls in my age or any other women so im incel cause i had never sex never had girlfriend never had relationship with a women :shock: :shock: :shock:

albie

BANNED
17? I'm 45. Haven't had a gf for 25 years. Before you were even born. Do you really look like that basketball player? Jeez.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
vcelguy said:
17? Can't certainly say it's over, so you are not incel.
Nope, he's definitely incel, when I was 17 I was still getting girls that would talk to me sexually, I never actually got laid because of the fickle nature of women...it only gets worse after 17, if he is having troubles now it will only get worse for him, he is incel unless society somehow changes for the better

Apollo105

BANNED
I have a brother who was a 3/10 in high school and by the end of it became a 9/10 chad and I stopped talking to him. I'm around a 6/10 but feel like a 2 and that fucks me up. I just want to be a part of society but society is so bad. My brother became good looking but it kinda makes you senseless and arogant.

Doomer92

The sooner you swallow the black pill, the better. It will save you a lot of agony. Every year of chasing after the vile women in vain is a wasted year. I wish I had it already figured out at that age...