15 and suifuel

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
When I was 15 I was at church. Pews were empty. Girl I liked sat next to me. I could tell she wanted me.

Too bad I was a mentally castrated cuck who was taught it was wrong to be male. Never did have the balls to ask her out.

Been through over a decade of hell due to being too cuck to ask a girl out. Now she's married to a rich chad. Each day of my life is pain and suffering. It's all my fault. I am condemned to hell.

I tried to atone for my sins but its no use. People expect me to have relationship experience yet I never get a chance. Google says in order to pick up chicks they want a male with sexual experience. Then they say they want a high status male who's positive. So there's no hope for me. Then when I get bitter and lash out they further use it to justify their crappy treatment of me. If I'm a 7/10 narcissist that means women are narcissists of over 9000.

Here is my list of suifuel:

1. Each morning I get horny which is suifuel. I just had a short term online relationship and got dumped for no reason. Incels can't win. All I ask is that these asshole recognize they are not good people. That's all I ask. I can't stand when someone dumps me when I've been nothing but nice to them. and then they act high and mighty like they are better than me. They aren't better than me. They are garbage. I am the one with morals, they have no morals.

2. Each morning I think upon how no matter how nice i am, no matter how much i try to hide my anger and frustration, noone will ever love me.

3. Sometimes feeling horny and high T. Yet can't fap to Pοrn because I know none of them love me. They all hate me. They'd all reject me if it's real life. How can I fap to people who hate me.

4. The high T makes me look ugly in the mirror. Ugly like one of those cam-potato savages, like that gross guy on newgrounds. Its a myth I'd become better looking on T. All it does is makes me feel sick and sexually frustrated even more.

5. Can't even trannymax because I hate femalekind too much and would never pass anyway.

6. Can't even moneymax because I have too much anger and frustration to concentrate.

7. Can't even scarfacemax because I don't do hard drugs and crime is illegal.

8. No hope and suifuel. Everything is fake news and rigged against me. Eliot Rodgers ruined my life and made us all look bad.

9. Not even popular let alone lusted after.

10. Incels cant win due to quantum physics which I explain in my other threads. This world is hell and meant for us to suffer.

albie

BANNED
So much jargon. It's like you are trying to seperate yourself even further from the crowd. Soon you will be a different species unable to have offspring with femoids.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
So much jargon. It's like you are trying to seperate yourself even further from the crowd. Soon you will be a different species unable to have offspring with femoids.
Implying behaviour online = behaviour IRL.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
Sometimes I wonder if I am a different species. Maybe I am. I feel so removed from normies that sometimes I feel like a dark wizard. Or dragon. Gotten to the point where I'm beginning to think attack helicopter is a valid gender tbh tbh.

tremor said:
Lowinhibmax now tbh.
I still have social anxiety but am to the point of being lowinhibmaxxed to the point where I would not feel too shy to ask a girl out.

The problem is, back then I was highinhibmaxxed and that's why my life is ruined.
albie said:
Are you a surrealist?
Not sure what a surrealistist is, but it sounds like something surreal and I prefer surreal over angsty hate all the time.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I still have social anxiety but am to the point of being lowinhibmaxxed to the point where I would not feel too shy to ask a girl out.
You could give it a go and maybe get a date with one of those Chad's leftovers. Or go to jail. Sort of gambling game.
The problem is, back then I was highinhibmaxxed and that's why my life is ruined.
In 2010+ if you had looks and lost it, you'd get abandoned anyway IMO. The ultimate state of lifefuel for incels.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
You could give it a go and maybe get a date with one of those Chad's leftovers. Or go to jail. Sort of gambling game.
Sounds more like winning the lotto. Getting chad's leftover's to like me is not as easy as it sounds. I also have to compete with dozens, if not hundreds of other likeminded losers as well.

Won't go to jail as long as I beta-it-up and never talk about her boobs. But if I beta it up then I don't alpha it up, less chance to turn her on, and reduce my chances.