10 Disadvantages of Being a Chad/Stacey

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Yes, this is a legit post, these are real problems faced by Chad/Stacey that most people don't think about.
This is meant to add a new perspective to the blackpill.

1. Being a Chad/Stacey means people mostly like you for your looks, which can leave you feeling unappreciated for other things like your skills, knowledge, or personality (similar problem of being wealthy).

2. People doubt your intelligence and have low expectations assuming your looks get you everything without having to work for it.

3. Your partners are going to be very attractive but that also means they will cheat more often.

4. People dismiss your personal issues and don't take your problems seriously because they think you're privileged, leaving you feeling alone and alienated.

5. People stalk you in public, take pictures without consent and brag about you to their friends making you feel like a prop or just eyecandy or a doll, it can be very dehumanizing and no one understands your struggle.

6. People that feel bitter about their inferior place in life will target you if they commit a crime such as assault or sexual assault.

7. You get a lot of unwanted attention from people that don't want to get to know you they're just attracted to your body.

8. People assume it was all genetics and don't see the hard work you put in to capitalize on good genetics.

9. People have high expectations regarding your income if you're a Chad which you probably won't meet making you feel less-than.

10. Way more crazy exes trying to get you back and being dipshits.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Yes, this is a legit post, these are real problems faced by Chad/Stacey that most people don't think about.

1. Being a Chad/Stacey means people mostly like you for your looks, which can leave you feeling unappreciated for other things like your skills, knowledge, or personality (similar problem of being wealthy).

2. People doubt your intelligence and have low expectations assuming your looks get you everything without having to work for it.

3. Your partners are going to be very attractive but that also means they will cheat more often.

4. People dismiss your personal issues and don't take your problems seriously because they think you're privileged, leaving you feeling alone and alienated.

5. People stalk you in public, take pictures without consent and brag about you to their friends making you feel like a prop or just eyecandy or a doll, it can be very dehumanizing and no one understands your struggle.

6. People that feel bitter about their inferior place in life will target you if they commit a crime such as assault or sexual assault.

7. You get a lot of unwanted attention from people that don't want to get to know you they're just attracted to your body.

8. People assume it was all genetics and don't see the hard work you put in to capitalize on good genetics.

9. People have high expectations regarding your income if you're a Chad which you probably won't meet making you feel less-than.

You have far too many options as a Chad/Stacey and if you do settle down you will always second guess yourself. Especially when going through the rough patches of your relationship, you will always think about the other women/men you could have chosen instead.

If you are a Chad you are expected to marry a Stacey even if you fall in love with a Becky. People will label your relationship a mismatch and you may get people taking second looks at you in public places if they see you holding hands with a Becky.

Normies and Incels may shy away from being friends with you. You may only have other Chads wanting to be your buddies. So, essentially, you may miss out on having the most interesting male friends.

Even if you are in a committed relationship, you will have people flirting with you. There is far more temptation to cheat.

Your abundance of relationship options might make you gun shy. You might not be able to pull the trigger on commitment with anyone if you are always weighing the pro's and con's of each person.

Your value will always be in your looks and mid-life may not be very good to you. Chads lose their hair and gain weight. Women gain weight. Both get wrinkled. There is no guarantee they will even be distinguished looking elders.

Last edited:

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior

Look these people that are organically superior to all of us are yes are going to live the best lives lives you can only and only dream of don't take any sympathy for them they are not for us to admire because they looked down on us.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:

Look these people that are organically superior to all of us are yes are going to live the best lives lives you can only and only dream of don't take any sympathy for them they are not for us to admire because they looked down on us.
Why can't we admire beauty?
Seems kind of lame.
This post wasn't telling you to be sympathetic or admire them anyway, it was to highlight problems of being very attractive.
I believe that people that don't have to worry about their looks as much should get to enjoy themselves and feel that their problems are valid but I'm not telling anyone else to feel that way.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Sometimes I think incels waste way too much time being jealous. They get caught up on chads and stacys who supposedly live perfect lives and are completely happy, but so often that’s just an illusion

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Sometimes I think incels waste way too much time being jealous. They get caught up on chads and stacys who supposedly live perfect lives and are completely happy, but so often that’s just an illusion
I think it's more like incels being upset that Chad and Stacey have it so easy, that they're wanted by society even if it's mostly superficial, while they have no hope, rather than them thinking they're all happy.
It's the classic existential critique.
A lot of incels also live vicariously through Chad.

Serpents reign

Incels.Net Junior
fish2016 said:
I think it's more like incels being upset that Chad and Stacey have it so easy, that they're wanted by society even if it's mostly superficial, while they have no hope, rather than them thinking they're all happy.
It's the classic existential critique.
A lot of incels also live vicariously through Chad.
Having good Genetics determine everything basically the appearance and attractiveness of the Chad and Stacy for the most part determines most of their success in life I was in life I was born really fucking ugly and short therefore my life pretty much had resulted in me being treated as if I was a pedophile or a Murder I was treated less than shit as a kid even though I was a nice young man I treated adults with respect still everybody hated me if I only knew why I was Abused and hated by everybody I would have been much more successful in life rather than wasting my time trying to fit in with anybody. I could have focused my efforts in areas that I had the ability to improve on at least let me be a body builder and let me know how to build computers or learn a different language or something interesting like traveling.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Cope

Since when are their disadvantages, disadvantages?? Given a chance, ninety-nine percent of the people in this forum will rather take place and become a chad.

Think about it, an incel that the rest of the world walked over, step over, spit on, mock, shame, humiliate and then suffer the hypocrisy of "just be yourself, bro" from the rest of the world?

Or the attention of the world. Receiving that basic human need. I'll rather have people doubt my intelligence and have higher expectation of me than live a lonely and depress life. See that girl who smiles to a chad? See the girl who holds the chad's hand? She will be there for him. The world will be their for chads.
No one will be their for us. We are sacrificial lambs that Chads use and exploit to make Stacy laugh.

Joe42069

Drifter NEET Incel
Cope

Since when are their disadvantages, disadvantages?? Given a chance, ninety-nine percent of the people in this forum will rather take place and become a chad.

Think about it, an incel that the rest of the world walked over, step over, spit on, mock, shame, humiliate and then suffer the hypocrisy of "just be yourself, bro" from the rest of the world?

Or the attention of the world. Receiving that basic human need. I'll rather have people doubt my intelligence and have higher expectation of me than live a lonely and depress life. See that girl who smiles to a chad? See the girl who holds the chad's hand? She will be there for him. The world will be their for chads.
No one will be their for us. We are sacrificial lambs that Chads use and exploit to make Stacy laugh.
Was about to say the same myself. lol

Copecel2521

Incels.Net Junior

This is such a cope we all know the advantages of being a chad far outweigh the disadvantages and they have a much more enjoyable lifestyle. The only true advantage incel might have over chads is being forced to remain single and without kids can save you a lot of money (women are expensive once you settle down with one)

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
Cope

Well..the reason for the post was clearly stated, these are problems Chads and Stacies face every day that most blackpillers don't think about.
This post doesn't tell you how to feel about it.

The main takeaway for me is most of the attention and love Chads and Stacies get is fake and therefore undesirable.
Although they still have more options to experience the good things in life, it comes at a cost.
And really, all it comes down to is most people being of inferior quality, if sub 8s stopped reproducing we'd all be Chads.