0.00000000000000001% chance I get laid tonight

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Latus said:
Mpp31 said:
Well for me a woman 0% to laid tonight. I dont want a Chad I am not that kind of girl. And the man that lives with me is only playing video games and he is not Chad looking. He is like a block of ice. Cold and egocentric. Your men at not the only ones. I am on my normal weight. And even tess holliday is getting more than me.
what tf are you doing here? we didnt ask for anything, youre probably choking on chad dick as you type
No I am not. Read please. I am not like that. I pass what you pass but being a woman.
Not all women chad only but unfortunately the ones that aren’t are mostly older. Maybe I could ascend with a milf, but they are all chad only too the ones that aren’t are married

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
Latus said:
Mpp31 said:
Well for me a woman 0% to laid tonight. I dont want a Chad I am not that kind of girl. And the man that lives with me is only playing video games and he is not Chad looking. He is like a block of ice. Cold and egocentric. Your men at not the only ones. I am on my normal weight. And even tess holliday is getting more than me.
what tf are you doing here? we didnt ask for anything, youre probably choking on chad dick as you type
No I am not. Read please. I am not like that. I pass what you pass but being a woman.
just because you typed it doesnt mean its true, I am the richest man to ever live, is that true?
femcels dont exist, i bet even landwhale toilets like you could get someone above your looksmatch

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Mpp31 said:
FEMALE huh? Incoming BAN detected... hehe In the meantime heres a CHAD to keep you company..
I don't like attractive men.
Bruh that makes no sense

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Lordgoro said:
Mpp31 said:
FEMALE huh? Incoming BAN detected... hehe In the meantime heres a CHAD to keep you company..
hehe, Im SURE!!! Heres another chad to keep you warm.. Until your BAN of course...

Mpp31

Incels.Net Junior
Mpp31 said:
Lordgoro said:
hehe, Im SURE!!! Heres another chad to keep you warm.. Until your BAN of course...
first its true 2 I am not old and 3 I don't have a Chad doing anything. I cleand cook took him to doctors everything for this man and he its cold as a block of ice.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Mpp31 said:
first its true 2 I am not old and 3 I don't have a Chad doing anything. I cleand cook took him to doctors everything for this man and he its cold as a block of ice.
Fuck you. Foids shouldn’t be on here. Maybe you have compassion but doesn’t seem like it. Why are you even on here. Not all foids are chad only but the vast majority of them are, especially my fuсking generation.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
I don't have compassion. If I have compassion I only help. I am not doing that. And yes the majority of foids likes Chad but I don't.
Until you are banned read my book then.. Maybe itll keep you busy, maybe not.. Its an EPIC work of one of the original incels/outcasts of America..

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Lordgoro said:
OPPS!! Too late, haha
I’ve been thinking about incels lately. I don’t know if it’s only looks that makes an incel. I just can’t talk to foids. Feels like I’m talking to aliens. Even the ones I’ve known my whole life. Wtf is wrong with us
Its NOT just looks, its MANY factors.. See my PAST threads on the "repel" vibe..

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Lordgoro said:
OPPS!! Too late, haha
I’ve been thinking about incels lately. I don’t know if it’s only looks that makes an incel. I just can’t talk to foids. Feels like I’m talking to aliens. Even the ones I’ve known my whole life. Wtf is wrong with us
Its NOT just looks, its MANY factors.. See my PAST threads on the "repel" vibe..
I’m looking through your old threads haven’t found much on it yet gonna read more about it tomorrow. I don’t think I have the repel vibe, maybe only to an extent. My life story is very different from yours. But it seems like I am repulsive to foids. None of them really care about me, except ones in my family

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Lordgoro said:
Swo2016 said:
I’m looking through your old threads haven’t found much on it yet gonna read more about it tomorrow. I don’t think I have the repel vibe, maybe only to an extent. My life story is very different from yours. But it seems like I am repulsive to foids. None of them really care about me, except ones in my family
Trust me, its real, it exists.. Youve seen my looks in pics, my looks wasnt what repels women, and Im beyond intelligent, and funny as hell.. There IS a psychic REPEL vibe, just as theres an attract vibe.. they both exist.. NOTHING to do with looks OR "personality"

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Lordgoro said:
Trust me, its real, it exists.. Youve seen my looks in pics, my looks wasnt what repels women, and Im beyond intelligent, and funny as hell.. There IS a psychic REPEL vibe, just as theres an attract vibe.. they both exist.. NOTHING to do with looks OR "personality"
Normies would have me believe that I’ve just been surrounded by horrible foids me whole life. But I don’t believe that, I think it’s just me. I know I have a fine personality by normie standards, also know I’m better looking than most incels and see less good looking guys getting pusѕy. I’m not poor or some ѕhit either. I don’t get it

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Lordgoro said:
Swo2016 said:
Normies would have me believe that I’ve just been surrounded by horrible foids me whole life. But I don’t believe that, I think it’s just me. I know I have a fine personality by normie standards, also know I’m better looking than most incels and see less good looking guys getting pusѕy. I’m not poor or some ѕhit either. I don’t get it
We ALL have good personalities, and MANY of us have a great sense of humor, and some of us ARENT actually ugly.. Start looking into my theory, it is real.. Like maybe a pheromone.. ? Smell based? Or aura based.. Auras are scientifically PROVEN.. Look up kirlian photography(i probably have the spelling wrong).. Find it, youll see..

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Lordgoro said:
We ALL have good personalities, and MANY of us have a great sense of humor, and some of us ARENT actually ugly.. Start looking into my theory, it is real.. Like maybe a pheromone.. ? Smell based? Or aura based.. Auras are scientifically PROVEN.. Look up kirlian photography(i probably have the spelling wrong).. Find it, youll see..
I just need to be patient, time will tell if I am a truecel or just unlucky, or I need to change a specific thing. If I can learn to accept it’s truly over, then at least I will have some closure. Maybe I am just holding on by a thread and I’m just coping, but I think maybe it’s not over. I don’t know, there’s plenty of evidence for it being over, and for the other side that it’s not over. I believe incels are right but I don’t know in my specific situation, since I feel in a way caught between normie and incel. I don’t really know what I am. I’m Incel by definition but I still need to find out if I am truecel. My tinder experiments sure seem to show incels are right, but I need to test it over a longer period of time to prove that it’s truly over for me. I’m out here coping maybe or delusionmaxxing on the redpill thinking I can still fix something