0.00000000000000001% chance I get laid tonight

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
LMAO I need to go to Africa!! They are CRAZY over there. You can fuck all the bitches you want, even import them from Europe, still talk ѕhit about "SLOOT POOOSY" and have people cheer you because you claim to represent GOD HAHAHAHAHA.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Almost thought I was gonna get laid the other day. I almost hit this woman crossing the road and was gonna smash the back doors in on her corpse but she crossed the road. Thought if I'm gonna go to prison on manslaughter might as well throw a cheeky necrophilia charge in there to.

Mpp31

Incels.Net Junior
Well for me a woman 0% to laid tonight. I dont want a Chad I am not that kind of girl. And the man that lives with me is only playing video games and he is not Chad looking. He is like a block of ice. Cold and egocentric. Your men at not the only ones. I am on my normal weight. And even tess holliday is getting more than me.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Well for me a woman 0% to laid tonight. I dont want a Chad I am not that kind of girl. And the man that lives with me is only playing video games and he is not Chad looking. He is like a block of ice. Cold and egocentric. Your men at not the only ones. I am on my normal weight. And even tess holliday is getting more than me.
You got me laughing my ass off. I’m drinking with some gen xers and boomers, they ain’t chad and they did it. Hopefully my generation isn’t as fucked

Latus

Incels.Net Junior
what tf are you doing here? we didnt ask for anything, youre probably choking on chad dick as you type

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
FEMALE huh? Incoming BAN detected... hehe In the meantime heres a CHAD to keep you company..

Mpp31

Incels.Net Junior
Mpp31 said:
what tf are you doing here? we didnt ask for anything, youre probably choking on chad dick as you type
No I am not. Read please. I am not like that. I pass what you pass but being a woman.

Mpp31

Incels.Net Junior
Mpp31 said:
FEMALE huh? Incoming BAN detected... hehe In the meantime heres a CHAD to keep you company..
I don't like attractive men.