“People are social species” yes but people are also tribal

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
It irritates me when people use the argument “ humans are social creatures” in order to try to force people to be social. What they fail to realized is that humans are also TRIBAL. So what do you think will happen to the person who doesn’t follow the crowd, who acts and behaves differently, and who holds different opinions and beliefs. what do you think they majority would do to that person? Also knowing what these people would do to you why would you want to be around these people. I don’t blame people for being asocial and antisocial.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
I wish I was born in a tribe with my ancestors
Believe it or not even though people were more likely to die, get sick, and fight wars. Life was actually more meaningful in the earlier centuries. You definitely wouldn’t have to worry about something as shallow as looks because people were to busy trying to survive.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
This generation would never last in the past, people better be lucky times have changed because the way this world is going wouldn't work well back in the old days. Damn, I really don't belong on this planet...

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
I wish I was born in a tribe with my ancestors
Believe it or not even though people were more likely to die, get sick, and fight wars. Life was actually more meaningful in the earlier centuries. You definitely wouldn’t have to worry about something as shallow as looks because people were to busy trying to survive.
particularly with my ancestors, raiding the slavic territories and conquering the northwest of England. Pretty badass.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
This generation would never last in the past, people better be lucky times have changed because the way this world is going wouldn't work well back in the old days. Damn, I really don't belong on this planet...
Trust me it’s not just incels that don’t belong here. There’s a lot of people born from broken homes and one night stands that shouldn’t be here.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Trust me it’s not just incels that don’t belong here. There’s a lot of people born from broken homes and one night stands that shouldn’t be here.
It's not the fact that the majority of foids are Chad only, this whole world has turned broken. I've seen footage of the past world and the world seemed so much better off than what it is now. Fuck, I keep cursing the fact that I had to been birthed in this fucked up modern planet. I literally feel like an alien here... Smfh... Life is a cruel fucking prank to play on someone.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
These generations are doomed in the future. We’ll see where society is in 30 years once it’s milenials and gen z’s running things

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
These generations are doomed in the future. We’ll see where society is in 30 years once it’s milenials and gen z’s running things
Probably won't be alive at the time maybe...

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
One of my motivations to live long is to see Soyciety collapse... I generally believe much of the western world could collapse in our lifetimes. This generation isn’t going to be able to run things they are too incompetent

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
One of my motivations to live long is to see Soyciety collapse... I generally believe much of the western world could collapse in our lifetimes. This generation isn’t going to be able to run things they are too incompetent
Yes they are. They are too oblivious to everything that is around them and they’re too busy trying to fit in a crowd.

Last edited:

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Yes they are. They are too oblivious to everything that is around them and their to busy trying to fit in a crowd.
Also they don’t know what real struggle looks like, but they don’t understand that. They talk about oppression lol. They are weak. They also have no passion. I just can’t imagine people from this generation running things properly. The best of us will have to rise up

Saint Mentalcel

,beieve so.be
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
There's no way to live that long, I doubt soyciety is collapsing anytime soon. We'll be long gone before that will happen, no point suffering just for some false hope. If anyone is trying to stay alive to see that, then they're going to be disappointed. With the numbers this planet has and the low rate it decreases, it'll have to take a big natural disaster to finally make things happen and put this planet to extinction. This planet will get it's comeuppance at some point, I believe in it.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
,beieve so.be
Saint Mentalcel said:
There's no way to live that long, I doubt soyciety is collapsing anytime soon. We'll be long gone before that will happen, no point suffering just for some false hope. If anyone is trying to stay alive to see that, then they're going to be disappointed. With the numbers this planet has and the low rate it decreases, it'll have to take a big natural disaster to finally make things happen and put this planet to extinction. This planet will get it's comeuppance at some point, I believe in it.
There will be massive economic crashes in the future just watch... and innovation will cease to exist. A lot needs to change for this generation to be able to take over, maybe they will get wiser as they age

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
,beieve so.be
Saint Mentalcel said:
Why would it take so long for a collapse to happen. We’re literally at the beginning stages? I give it till the middle of the century at most for shit to hit the fan.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Saint Mentalcel said:
Swo2016 said:
,beieve so.be

Why would it take so long for a collapse to happen. We’re literally at the beginning stages? I give it till the middle of the century at most for ѕhit to hit the fan.
Exactly, it’s already begun...