“Love” not required

SexMan69

Incels.Net Novice
Hello friends,

It has come to my attention that there is a user here that is under the illusion that false and empty affection is helpful. This user also believes that they are on the path on curing incels and you, my friends are all now part of this study to accomplish this. I do not remember seeing a disclaimer amongst my account creation to sign off on being a test subject. With that being said I believe this user has good intentions but what happens when one of our friends here begin to “fall” for this user after reading one of their empty compliments of reassurance. How will a Incel react when they reach out to this user who has been telling them that they are special only to be met the dreaded friend zone. This behavior is predatory and is more harming than any troll can be. Incels are people NOT a lab assignment. I may be totally off base with this post but I honestly believe Love is not required.

Please share with me your thoughts, comrades.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Not required but we kinda have an agreement that a foid can stay as long as they only post in the bluepill forum, don't post provocative photographs or otherwise attention-whore and don't harass incels.

There have been like 3 or 4 of them to have fit in this framework more or less successfully and this is at best 1/5 out of all the females to have tried posting on this forum.

As for this particular case, from the blackpill you know how all foids work and that AWALT; her posts you are supposed to know she's taken, therefore it is to an extent your fault if you become an orbiter here.

Still I ask all incels to report provocative behaviour on notice, but there haven't been many problems with those who currently are not banned, I'm not greedy at all when it comes to bans.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Hello friends,

It has come to my attention that there is a user here that is under the illusion that false and empty affection is helpful. This user also believes that they are on the path on curing incels and you, my friends are all now part of this study to accomplish this. I do not remember seeing a disclaimer amongst my account creation to sign off on being a test subject. With that being said I believe this user has good intentions but what happens when one of our friends here begin to “fall” for this user after reading one of their empty compliments of reassurance. How will a Incel react when they reach out to this user who has been telling them that they are special only to be met the dreaded friend zone. This behavior is predatory and is more harming than any troll can be. Incels are people NOT a lab assignment. I may be totally off base with this post but I honestly believe Love is not required.

Please share with me your thoughts, comrades.
not one word.gif

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
The woman you refer to is only interested in beta orbiters, endless bluepill and enjoys being very sarcastic.
As others have said, avoid Bluepill if you are liable to being ensnared by females.