“Landwhales”

love

Femoid
So I’ve read a lot of posts about not liking bigger women. Isn’t that hypocritical? Like you all say you want a date, relationship or a girlfriend. But you say that bigger women aren’t attractive and say you can’t get hard ect. Why does it matter if the women is bigger? You complain about women not accepting you because of looks but then don’t want anything to do with a bigger women. Some admitted they were approached by bigger women and that they were not interested because it’s insulting or whatever. Why are looks more important than love? They could love you.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
So I’ve read a lot of posts about not liking bigger women. Isn’t that hypocritical? Like you all say you want a date, relationship or a girlfriend. But you say that bigger women aren’t attractive and say you can’t get hard ect. Why does it matter if the women is bigger? You complain about women not accepting you because of looks but then don’t want anything to do with a bigger women. Some admitted they were approached by bigger women and that they were not interested because it’s insulting or whatever. Why are looks more important than love? They could love you.
I’ve never been approached in my life by a girl so I’d give any girl that approached me a chance I guess but no woman ever really notices me because of my social anxiety and terrible looks as well as shitty height

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
I’ve never been approached in my life by a girl so I’d give any girl that approached me a chance I guess but no woman ever really notices me because of my social anxiety and terrible looks as well as shitty height
The grass isn't greener on the other side bro. I've been approached by girls and i remember i use to get all excited and happy thinking am going to finally get a girlfriend, but lord was i wrong. I'd say your lucky girls haven't approached you because 10/10 times they only do that in order to use you. It's happened to me many times in college. They'd approach me, ask for my number and i'd ask them out after talking to them for 1 or 2 weeks, they'd reject me and i would be so confused until i realized they are using me to pass their classes because once the semester is over, am ignored, blocked and ghosted. When a girl likes a guy, it is unlikely she will approach him, the most she would do is make eye contact, play with her hair, or tell one of her friends to tell you she likes you. when they approach you, it's pretty much over for you before you even ask them out. Always keep this in mind so you wouldn't have to go through the same thing i went through.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
love said:
I've always found chubby girls really cute since i was 13 even though am a skinny guy. I'd love every ounce of them, if only they'd give me a chance. Other incels might have different preferences, but chubby is my number one. I've always admired girls with a teddy bear shape, I just feel like there is more of them to love. Am not a fan of girls that look like Victoria secret models, they pretty much look like dudes with long hair.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Cope. They are literally the worst in terms of attitudes. And still have loads of options. Even Chad sometimes "just go for fatties br000000000000" at this point.

Also it's about morbid obesity, not just being overweight, those who say otherwise are huge volcels and/or copers. And no it's not hypocritical, because one can be born subhuman, but can't be born a fat fuck.
inb4 muh thyroid disease, muh big bones, muh metabolism - no it's mcdonalds

Btw it's just cucked to admit this shit is somehow normal and better volcel than cuck. Vid related
https://youtu.be/A2QB00ZXbpA

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I prefer bigger women. Doesn't mean I won't date a skinny one, I just have a slight bias towards bigger ones. The one I like now is a bigger woman.

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
Height isn’t important to most people. It’s probably the social anxiety tbh. There are CBT and DBT groups that can be helpful to look at your fears of social situations and be able to cope with them. Maybe try small with small things like saying hello, or good morning to people. In a lot of cases people with social anxiety may appear to not be interested so thar could be why your not approached.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
The grass isn't greener on the other side bro. I've been approached by girls and i remember i use to get all excited and happy thinking am going to finally get a girlfriend, but lord was i wrong. I'd say your lucky girls haven't approached you because 10/10 times they only do that in order to use you. It's happened to me many times in college. They'd approach me, ask for my number and i'd ask them out after talking to them for 1 or 2 weeks, they'd reject me and i would be so confused until i realized they are using me to pass their classes because once the semester is over, am ignored, blocked and ghosted. When a girl likes a guy, it is unlikely she will approach him, the most she would do is make eye contact, play with her hair, or tell one of her friends to tell you she likes you. when they approach you, it's pretty much over for you before you even ask them out. Always keep this in mind so you wouldn't have to go through the same thing i went through.
Some women so approach men they are interested in

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
love said:
I've always found chubby girls really cute since i was 13 even though am a skinny guy. I'd love every ounce of them, if only they'd give me a chance. Other incels might have different preferences, but chubby is my number one. I've always admired girls with a teddy bear shape, I just feel like there is more of them to love. Am not a fan of girls that look like Victoria secret models, they pretty much look like dudes with long hair.
Awww that’s so nice to finally hear!

love

Femoid
tremor said:
Cope. They are literally the worst in terms of attitudes. And still have loads of options. Even Chad sometimes "just go for fatties br000000000000" at this point.

Also it's about morbid obesity, not just being overweight, those who say otherwise are huge volcels and/or copers. And no it's not hypocritical, because one can be born subhuman, but can't be born a fat fuck.
inb4 muh thyroid disease, muh big bones, muh metabolism - no it's mcdonalds

Btw it's just cucked to admit this ѕhit is somehow normal and better volcel than cuck. Vid related
https://youtu.be/A2QB00ZXbpA
How do they have attitudes?

I have an under active thyroid, hormone imbalances and insulin resistance it’s what I was born with. Diabetes is in my family and I manage it through what I eat. There’s also things like birth control that makes you gain ALOT of weight.

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
I prefer bigger women. Doesn't mean I won't date a skinny one, I just have a slight bias towards bigger ones. The one I like now is a bigger woman.
Awwww what’s is the issue right now with getting this women you like?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
Tbh. It'd imply thinking process. I mean obesity affects hormonal balance, which might affect their behaviour making the hamplanet type one of the less bearable ones to communicate with.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/depression-and-obesity-confirming-the-link
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3791387/
And what is the main reason why she'd be stressed? Lack of attention from Chad. This would explain how, after having established the bloatmaxx coping mechanism, whales now abuse "fat shaming is hate crime" and "thicc" memes to attract the attention they have been lacking.
I'll say this again, better volcel than cuck.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:
Tbh. It'd imply thinking process. I mean obesity affects hormonal balance, which might affect their behaviour making the hamplanet type one of the less bearable ones to communicate with.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/depression-and-obesity-confirming-the-link
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3791387/
And what is the main reason why she'd be stressed? Lack of attention from Chad. This would explain how, after having established the bloatmaxx coping mechanism, whales now abuse "fat shaming is hate crime" and "thicc" memes to attract the attention they have been lacking.
I'll say this again, better volcel than cuck.
It makes sense. I have depression too and hormonal imbalances. The depression can and does affect my mood when I’m depressed of course. I don’t think it makes me unbearable to communicate with because people still do communicate with me even when I’m depressed. I don’t think chad is the reason for stress. At least it isn’t for me. My stress is caused by wanting to be perfect at everything and fear of failure. My biggest cope is school, education and work. I work multiple jobs and go to school at the sane time which is stressful in itself for time management. But I get stressed if I get 98% on a paper or exam. I have to be a straight A student or I feel like I failed. I get stressed when people want me to do things like go shopping at the mall or hang out at a park because I know I have studying and research to do.

I don’t see how it’s cuck. Love is love.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
Height isn’t important to most people. It’s probably the social anxiety tbh. There are CBT and DBT groups that can be helpful to look at your fears of social situations and be able to cope with them. Maybe try small with small things like saying hello, or good morning to people. In a lot of cases people with social anxiety may appear to not be interested so thar could be why your not approached.
Lol groups... I hate being around people it makes me uncomfortable it started because when I was younger all the girl in my class rejected me and told me it was because I was ugly, since then I have not been comfortable around people unless I have my earphones in listening to a podcast. Sure I can try small talk but women wouldn’t want my approach and would just call me a creep or I would be able to see their discomfort/uninterested look. I’m ugly af so ehh.

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Lol groups... I hate being around people it makes me uncomfortable it started because when I was younger all the girl in my class rejected me and told me it was because I was ugly, since then I have not been comfortable around people unless I have my earphones in listening to a podcast. Sure I can try small talk but women wouldn’t want my approach and would just call me a creep or I would be able to see their discomfort/uninterested look. I’m ugly af so ehh.
The groups can be helpful with social anxiety. Why do you feel uncomfortable? where do you feel it in your body? What do you feel? Is it tightening? tension? pain? thoughts? fears? flights of ideas?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
The groups can be helpful with social anxiety. Why do you feel uncomfortable? where do you feel it in your body? What do you feel? Is it tightening? tension? pain? thoughts? fears? flights of ideas?
Idk.. just uncomfortable I hate being around people because I’m ugly I don’t want people looking at me or noticing me. Tension as well.. lots of thoughts and fears.

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Idk.. just uncomfortable I hate being around people because I’m ugly I don’t want people looking at me or noticing me. Tension as well.. lots of thoughts and fears.
But earlier you mentioned that you didnt mind being around people if you had ear phones on. I wonder whats different about having the headphones?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
But earlier you mentioned that you didnt mind being around people if you had ear phones on. I wonder whats different about having the headphones?
Yea because I’m listening to podcasts which make me laugh or distracts me from people.

love

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Yea because I’m listening to podcasts which make me laugh or distracts me from people.
It seems like the fear itsnt really from people themselves but actually what they may say to you. Does that seem accurate?

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
love said:
BapoNoHacko said:
love said:
It seems like the fear itsnt really from people themselves but actually what they may say to you. Does that seem accurate?
I just don’t like interacting with people I’m shy and introverted as well so idk lol