“Just talk to people” Literally every normal person who don’t realise how incel life is, get out bluepills.

Sir_LionHeart

Incels.Net Junior
OK, so i’ve talked to a lot of people about my social awkwardness and anxiety, After awhile i realised that women are disgusting idiots. And yet all the time, all i hear is “just talk to people” how? when all women care about is looks. TALKING TO PEOPLE WONT GROW YOU A JAWLINE.

mackenzieXxx

Incels.Net Novice
never heard a truer statement man. i hate the fact that women don’t see that i have brains AND a personality. however people can’t see that because of my inability to talk to people

Intelectualian

Incels.Net Junior
True that man!!! Women don’t seem to appreciate my expansive knowledge off my little pony law and science facts and wants a guy who is more “financially stable” and “mature”, fuck off chads

mackenzieXxx

Incels.Net Novice
guys what’s the deal with women. all these women can’t see past my facade of ugliness. i always get told to “get a shower” like i can’t do that, i have a very busy schedule!

straberi

Incels.Net Regular
start small like asking people for directions or making calls, or attending public speaking classes. another suggestion is doing vocal exercises to improve your voice, maybe that would make you a more confident speaker?

my therapist suggested i stand on a chair in the middle of the shopping center and i quickly declined. i’ve been getting over my anxiety by taking smaller steps, but i’m not ready for a leap like that. idk, it’s a small change but it’s a step in the right direction

Amiya

Rhodes Island
start small like asking people for directions or making calls, or attending public speaking classes. another suggestion is doing vocal exercises to improve your voice, maybe that would make you a more confident speaker?

my therapist suggested i stand on a chair in the middle of the shopping center and i quickly declined. i’ve been getting over my anxiety by taking smaller steps, but i’m not ready for a leap like that. idk, it’s a small change but it’s a step in the right direction
Nobody take therapists seriously, female. They are nothing more than sociopaths who like "listening" (which they don't even really do) to people problems to make themselfs feel better, and dictates what those people have to do with their lifes.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy

Can't be done if you look like shit. I have the gift of gab and an amazing way with words, but can never get past the initial looks barrier.

straberi

Incels.Net Regular
straberi said:

Nobody take therapists seriously, female. They are nothing more than sociopaths who like "listening" (which they don't even really do) to people problems to make themselfs feel better, and dictates what those people have to do with their lifes.
lol yeah sometimes it does feel like i’m just draining my wallet on a weekly basis, only for someone to tell me there’s nothing wrong about me, or to point out the obvious steps to improve. if only it was as easy as they make it seem

straberi

Incels.Net Regular
straberi said:

Can't be done if you look like ѕhit. I have the gift of gab and an amazing way with words, but can never get past the initial looks barrier.
i’m sorry to hear, what do you look like? some people i know claim they could settle for some low-grade appearances just because that person has a decent voice, but idk if that’s bs

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:
straberi said:

lol yeah sometimes it does feel like i’m just draining my wallet on a weekly basis, only for someone to tell me there’s nothing wrong about me, or to point out the obvious steps to improve. if only it was as easy as they make it seem
Then why you still go if you feel that then? And is not about sometimes feeling, is the fucking truth. They don't help shit, and try to fuck you with drugs.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
straberi said:
ThePerfectCel said:
Then why you still go if you feel that then? And is not about sometimes feeling, is the fuсking truth. They don't help ѕhit, and try to fuck you with drugs.
Foids love the attention

straberi

Incels.Net Regular
straberi said:
ThePerfectCel said:
Then why you still go if you feel that then? And is not about sometimes feeling, is the fuсking truth. They don't help ѕhit, and try to fuck you with drugs.
i plan to stop once i get a proper diagnosis, and then i’ll work on it on my own. but i’m 100% sure it’s aspergers and i can tell he is too, even though he avoids saying it for sure. sometimes it’s nice to have a talk with him though. other times i need the load of positive bs he feeds me to get through the day

FatCel

GTFO stupid femoid we dont want you're dumb advice no one does you're a hypergamous cow who only goes for chad so f outa here

Last edited:

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:
straberi said:
i plan to stop once i get a proper diagnosis, and then i’ll work on it on my own. but i’m 100% sure it’s aspergers and i can tell he is too, even though he avoids saying it for sure. sometimes it’s nice to have a talk with him though. other times i need the load of positive bs he feeds me to get through the day
And you like sucking his cock too for the way you talk, if it was an ugly guy or average guy, you would have stopped going from quite some time. But nope, you need his "talks" and "positive" shit. Fucking stupid whore.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
straberi said:

Can't be done if you look like ѕhit. I have the gift of gab and an amazing way with words, but can never get past the initial looks barrier.
In case you doubt this, ask @Joker

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Firebrand said:
straberi said:

i’m sorry to hear, what do you look like? some people i know claim they could settle for some low-grade appearances just because that person has a decent voice, but idk if that’s bs
I dunno if my voice is ok or not. A couple people here have heard it and don't think it's bad. But some others are annoyed by it. Even if my voice is good, it doesn't help my face.