“Just be confident bro”

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
It may help you to understand that when people say to be confident...or stop trying so hard or whatever, they are not actually giving advice.

They are saying "I don't care. Stop talking about it".

Once you understand what they mean (rather than say) it may help (or not)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Oldgeezer said:
It may help you to understand that when people say to be confident...or stop trying so hard or whatever, they are not actually giving advice.

They are saying "I don't care. Stop talking about it".

Once you understand what they mean (rather than say) it may help (or not)
High IQ. Or they may want to virtue signal. Anyway, it shouldn't really be taken seriously in effectively all cases.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont think its always the brush off. I think people are actually victims of deep blue pill thinking patterns. Someone tried to give me geniune advice of blaming my personality. It was a wall of text and high effort, so I dont think it was just being lazy.

I tried to explain to them, women only cared about 3 things: Looks, money, and status. Then they kept making wall of texts about how its my personality. Then I gave up the conversation.

oldrootsnewtrees

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I dont think its always the brush off. I think people are actually victims of deep blue pill thinking patterns. Someone tried to give me geniune advice of blaming my personality. It was a wall of text and high effort, so I dont think it was just being lazy.

I tried to explain to them, women only cared about 3 things: Looks, money, and status. Then they kept making wall of texts about how its my personality. Then I gave up the conversation.
Why even try reasoning with a normie in the first place

Anubis

Incels.Net Novice
HOW CAN ANY MAN HAVE CONFIDENCE WHEN "YOUR KIND" ALREADY NUKED THE CONFIDENCE ONCE HELD?