‘You cannot make another post so soon after your last.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
I don’t really like that ‘You cannot make another post so soon after your last.’ thing on this site. I think the site owner should remove that or at least make it a 10 second thing if it’s possible to do that with the forum host he is using so it causes less frustration. Just my opinion.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Haven't seen that thing for quite awhile. It usually takes me rather long to type though.

I'm moving it to Request Feature section.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t really like that ‘You cannot make another post so soon after your last.’ thing on this site. I think the site owner should remove that or at least make it a 10 second thing if it’s possible to do that with the forum host he is using so it causes less frustration. Just my opinion.
It was made for spam reduction..... :oops: i think it should remain...

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
tremor said:
Haven't seen that thing for quite awhile. It usually takes me rather long to type though.

Yeah, I should of posted the topic there.
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
tremor said:

lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t.
That's nice.

BrettyBoy

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:
tremor said:

lordoftheincels said:
I don’t.
That's nice.
It’s annoying having to wait like this and I’m not use to it. I’m part of another incel forum that I’m banned from posting from for 6 months so I have lost my posting privileges there and can appeal once 6 months has past and on the forum you don’t have to wait as long just to make another post. I was banned for low effort posting.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
BrettyBoy said:
lordoftheincels said:
BrettyBoy said:

I don’t.
That's nice.
It’s annoying having to wait like this and I’m not use to it. I’m part of another incel forum that I’m banned from posting from for 6 months so I have lost my posting privileges there and can appeal once 6 months has past and on the forum you don’t have to wait as long just to make another post. I was banned for low effort posting.
Shocker, never would have guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.