ѕhit Nіgga, another incel had gone ER

BrettyBoy

Local wise incel. Verbal, not violent.
BrettyBoy said:
FireKing said:
kinda threw up a little reading that he tried to kill the baby
Yeah, man, this is too much even for me.
You don't know true pain. You don't know what its like to have hatred forced in your heart. Tarnishing your soul. Denying you the right to live as a human being. Hate the foids. Envy the chads. Thats all I am now.
Most females suck and I can’t stand the majority of them but killing a child is too much.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
BrettyBoy said:
Yeah, man, this is too much even for me.
You don't know true pain. You don't know what its like to have hatred forced in your heart. Tarnishing your soul. Denying you the right to live as a human being. Hate the foids. Envy the chads. Thats all I am now.
Most females suck and I can’t stand the majority of them but killing a child is too much.
This is hell...Everythings out to deceive me and put me down.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
Thanatos said:
This is hell...Everythings out to deceive me and put me down.
:/

chinlessogre

i see you found yourself in hell too my freind
fuсking retаrd. ѕhit like this will just bring more negative clout for incels.
Bro even if we raised a million for charity every year they still wouldn't give a ѕhit about us what this guy did was fucked up but nothing will change there opinion about us and tbh I don't care if it makes them see us as worse
They'll never love us anyway

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
Sad Mudcrab said:
fuсking retаrd. ѕhit like this will just bring more negative clout for incels.
They already hate us. It was a fever dream to think we could ever coexist with them. They want our complete and utter annihilation, but knowing that means nothing. Theres nothing we can do.
Yeah, but this doesn't help.
It didnt make it any worse. Nor did it help. The only thing that would help the situation is if we all roped.

Czechcel

I'm wondering why they always choose the wrong targets. Anders Breivik wanted to send a message to the illegal immigrants who are worshipping Allah and decided to shoot up a camp full of leftist kids... This guy instead of killing some random female or his crush kills a kid. It doesn't make any sense to me. And yeah killing kids is a bit too much.

BrettyBoy

Even as an incel myself, self-labelled one, the types that annoy me in the incel community are the ‘I’m suffering so I will make others suffer too’.

All they do is give us a bad name.

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
Even as an incel myself, self-labelled one, the types that annoy me in the incel community are the ‘I’m suffering so I will make others suffer too’.

I see nothing wrong with those kinds of incels, even i am one if you ask me. Besides, normies won't like us regardless of what we do. If you can't be liked by them, just stay with the negative then and don't orbit like a pitiful cuck.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:

I see nothing wrong with those kinds of incels, even i am one if you ask me. Besides, normies won't like us regardless of what we do. If you can't be liked by them, just stay with the negative then and don't orbit like a pitiful cuck.
Generally though, what if the person turns out to be another incel just like you?

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
MostHatedCel said:
BrettyBoy said:

Generally though, what if the person turns out to be another incel just like you?
Foids can't be incels, not in the slightest.