ѕhit Nіgga, another incel had gone ER

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
After amber. The lasts remnants of humanity died inside of me. Fuck them. Fuck their kids. I dont give a ѕhit about them. Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with this clown world npc rat raсe
GameDevCel said:
I draw my line at babies, man. That's completely fucked. Even if it was a foid still.
being honest, at this point nothing shock me anymore

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
Thanatos said:
GameDevCel said:
After amber. The lasts remnants of humanity died inside of me. Fuck them. Fuck their kids. I dont give a ѕhit about them. Just leave me alone. I want nothing to do with this clown world npc rat raсe
MostHatedCel said:
GameDevCel said:
I draw my line at babies, man. That's completely fucked. Even if it was a foid still.
Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty desensitized at seeing death but seeing dead children is disturbing.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Thanatos said:
MostHatedCel said:
Don't get me wrong, i'm pretty desensitized at seeing death but seeing dead children is disturbing.
foids aborted 950 mi of those, like killing children is standard procedure nowdays

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
GameDevCel said:
foids aborted 950 mi of those, like killing children is standard procedure nowdays
You're right, i just put the idea in my mind that those children probably would've grown up to be scum by their scum parents anyway. Children are pretty innocent if they end up not having ѕhit parents like most parents in this society.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
MostHatedCel said:
You're right, i just put the idea in my mind that those children probably would've grown up to be scum by their scum parents anyway. Children are pretty innocent if they end up not having ѕhit parents like most parents in this society.
their mother would turn the kid into a tranny anyway, at this point you are just saving them the suffering of living in clown world

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
GameDevCel said:
their mother would turn the kid into a tranny anyway, at this point you are just saving them the suffering of living in clown world
Yeah, pretty much. Society really needs to get their ѕhit together before they cause their own extinction by their own fault.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
GameDevCel said:
MostHatedCel said:
Yeah, pretty much. Society really needs to get their ѕhit together before they cause their own extinction by their own fault.
Dont worry about those booger eating little ѕhits. Theyll just grow up to cuck an innocent incel into become a sociopath. They started this perpetual cycle of hatred. Its not our problem.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
GameDevCel said:
Dont worry about those booger eating little ѕhits. Theyll just grow up to cuck an innocent incel into become a sociopath. They started this perpetual cycle of hatred. Its not our problem.
I came from being an innocent kid from turning into a blackhearted sociopath by SOCIETY'S HANDS, it'll only be their problem if i finally snap and get even with the enemies that caused my suffering. I'm dead serious about this also, i don't care about living.

Odimm

How pointless. Baby didn't do ѕhit to him. Baby is not the reason he is suffering the way he is suffering. Idiot. If you really need to do something then get some lead out and go spray down a gym full of Chads (in GTA5 multiplayer) so your actions at least shatter someone's delusions of grandeur.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Thanatos said:
MostHatedCel said:
I came from being an innocent kid from turning into a blackhearted sociopath by SOCIETY'S HANDS, it'll only be their problem if i finally snap and get even with the enemies that caused my suffering. I'm dead serious about this also, i don't care about living.
Same here bro. Im joining the military fulltime next month. I just hope i can channel this hatred in my heart into something positive. Theres nothing left for me in america.

MostHatedCel

MostHatedCel said:
Thanatos said:
Same here bro. Im joining the military fulltime next month. I just hope i can channel this hatred in my heart into something positive. Theres nothing left for me in america.
I was thinking something more of like an uprising, but you gotta release your anger on somebody that it's considered legal. I don't give a fuck anymore, though.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
FireKing said:
kinda threw up a little reading that he tried to kill the baby
Yeah, man, this is too much even for me.
You don't know true pain. You don't know what its like to have hatred forced in your heart. Tarnishing your soul. Denying you the right to live as a human being. Hate the foids. Envy the chads. Thats all I am now.